Susanne McAllister BA SoSc Counselling/ M.A. Transformative Studies
Before I hang out my shingle, i need to make sure I know what I am talking about! However it is YOU that already has all the answers stored within yourself and it is you that is the EXPERT on YOU! I am mainly your guide and companion on the path.
As a child Susanne always got in trouble asking too many questions or the ‘wrong’ questions! She was inquisitive, read every book she could get her hands on and always wanted to know “why”, much to the dismay of her family and teachers.
Susanne has gained degrees in many different modalities:
- Bachelor of Social Science in Counselling from the Australian College of Applied Psychology, with the specialization in Existential Counselling.
- Masters degree of Arts in Transformative Studies from Atlantic University in the US, where she also gained a Diploma as a Spiritual Mentor and Meditation Teacher.
She has diplomas in :
- Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis
- International Bach Flower consultant
- Dorn Therapist teacher in Germany.
- Diploma in Nutrition and Fitness
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology.
- Nia Dance and Movement Instructor
- She loves
- group work and runs ‘Talking Circles’, Mother/Daughter Groups, Healing- and Meditation Circles. She has learned and trained in
- energy medicine, mysticism and mediumship with Caroline Myss, Lisa Williams and Doreen Virtue.
- Another passion of hers is teaching Nia
Dance, which is a Mind, Body, and Spirit Fusion Fitness that follows the “Joy
Susanne has been working in private practice as a Wellness Coach,Counsellor, Mentor and Clinical Hypnotherapist for the last 15 years. She has published two books so far "Reiki and more for kids", "Enter your 7 Inner Worlds" and has been writing articles for Holistic Health and Wellness magazines for man years. Her "Inner Connection" technique is an eclectic fusion of her knowledge gained over the last two decades. Her newest book “Stop Chasing Shadows - Finding your Inner Connection and live an abundant and meaningful life" is in the process of being published and will be available soon.
As a volunteer for the Cancer Hospice Cudeca in Spain and volunteering for a Cancer Help Centre in Buderim Qld, she developed immense compassion, respect and understanding about what is really important in life.
On a personal basis she lost her mother, best friend and husband to cancer which made her even more determined to dedicate her life to use her intuition and ‘bag of tools’ to help people empower themselves and to live the life they are truly meant to live.
Health/Wellness coaching is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. Trained Health Coaches may not make any medical diagnoses, claims and/or substitute for your personal physician’s care. As your health/wellness coach I do not provide a second opinion or in any way attempt to alter the treatment plans or therapeutic goals/recommendations of your personal physician. It is my role to partner with you to provide ongoing support and accountability as you create an action plan to meet and maintain your health goals.